A sales oriented lead generation campaign on Facebook and Instagram.
Iretex premier, a packaging materials company that focussed its marketing through common and social media platforms was taken to Facebook ads lead generation which took the business to a score of more audience and engagement.
- Increased crowd quality.
- Increase in leads.
- 60% decrease in cost per lead.
- 30% increase in audience engagement following new campaigns.
Since the great impact of small businesses after e-commerce websites on social media platforms, people had a range of options to choose from and preferred online shopping more convenient for their needs.
With the skyrocketing of online business, demand for packaging materials grew to a popular and fast-moving product.
Iretex initiated with a motive of safe packaging which was much easier to use and handle and launched their bubble mailers and wrap which turned out to be their bestseller product due to its easy usage and safe packaging.
While packaging materials were easily available in different specifications and Customisations, the goal was to grab the audience through genuine promises and transparency which attracted them towards the products. The brand that was marketed through Instagram posters had to find and create a better community on Instagram and Facebook through ad lead generation. An increase in the quality of content had to be an essential factor in building the brand.
- Initial posters on Instagram had been converted to more crowd catchy content with product images, tutorials and tips.
- Video testimonials were introduced focussing on crafters who gave out honest reviews.
- Added headlines to videos for the users who tend to scroll through along with subtitles which created a drastic impact on the Engagement and business.
- Feedbacks shared by the customers were added and replaced ad primary texts.
- Video testimonials led to an increase in leads.
- Cost per lead decreased with an increase in quality and engagement.
- A 2x increase in Engagement and crowd.
The one thing that always makes me go back to iretex is how easy their packaging materials are designed to use. For crafters like me who need this on a daily basis, iretex’s products are a lifesaver.